Thursday, November 5, 2015

Evps from Private House Investigation October 30th

After our eventful investigation at the Hunting Lodge I reviewed the equipment to see if we had captured anything interesting. I have never come across a place with so much activity and can state conclusively that there is a lot of paranormal activity in this house.

If someone asks me the question, then I would have to say, Yes, I believe that this house is haunted.

Click here to listen to some of the many evps I recorded that night. Some of these are quite disturbing and very thought provoking.

Don't forget to hit subscribe on my channel so you never miss any of the good stuff!

Follow the team:
Facebook 
Twitter
YouTube


(Edmond Shuldham - former occupier of the Hunting Lodge)
Could Edmond be unable to rest in peace?

Click here to listen to the evps and you decide!

No comments:

Post a Comment